Appreciating the moments we have is always important.
BigSkyRise exists to help each of us appreciate our moments more frequently and at a deeper level. So, at various times in the year, I typically share a “take a break” post. The idea of the post is to encourage you — and myself — to take a break and to enjoy life.
Originally, I was going to post a different article this week, and share that “take a break” post in one of the upcoming weeks.
However, last week, life offered me a very strong reminder. It reminded me of just how precious and few our moments are… and how quickly, and unexpectedly, death can come.
So, today, please:
- Take a break, even just a short one.
- Take a moment to embrace life’s good parts.
- Be kind and caring to others and to yourself.
- Share your love with those around you. Let them know you much you care.
- If there’s something you need to say or do, now is the time.
Life is incredibly short.
Tomorrow is not guaranteed. Even if it comes, it may not offer what you expect.
Death really can come at any time, and without notice.
So, do your best to make the most of this moment. Embrace the endless beauty in life. Recognize the love that is there, and share yours with the world.
Embrace life. Embrace this moment. Share your love with those around you.
Fellow Journeyer @ BigSkyRise
If you are suffering from a loss of some sort, please:
- Know you are not alone.
- Know there is no right or wrong way to grieve. Your mind is trying to heal in the only way it knows how, and the process will unfold in the way it needs to.
- Seek out help if you need or want it.
If you are able, please share this post — or at least its message — with those around you.